CORPORATE KARMA PROJECT – yoga for a cause in the workplace
If you’re an employer looking to create a peaceful workplace and improve the wellbeing of your employees, as well as contribute to a great social enterprise, get behind our Corporate Karma Project.
Benefits of yoga at work:
- Boosts employee morale
- Reduces workplace stress and anxiety
- Increases work productivity
- Decreases stress related illness and absentees/workers’ compensation claims
- Improves customer service
- Better working relationships between staff and clients
Minimum fee per class – $250 (commitment of 4 classes)
This covers a 60 minute yoga class for your staff or clients (max 20 people). For larger groups we can arrange to send extra teachers or break the group up into smaller classes for a fee of $10 per extra person.
HOW IT WORKS
We’ll arrange for one of our BE FREE YOGA Ambassadors to teach 4 yoga classes over one month or one year at your place of work or preferred location, all proceeds of which will be donated to our project partner FREE TO SHINE – an Australian founded organization working on the ground in Cambodia to prevent trafficking and sexual exploitation of young girls by empowering them with an education. www.freetoshine.org
If you’re a yoga teacher based in Brisbane or Gold Coast and are interested in coming on board as an ambassador by holding Corporate Yoga classes in your area to help raise funds for FREE TO SHINE, please contact Naomi@befreeyoga.com.au
PRACTICE FOR FREEDOM
If you’re a yoga teacher and would like to become an Ambassador by holding your own ‘PRACTICE FOR FREEDOM’ classes to raise awareness and funds for the movement to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING, here are some steps to get started:
- Decide whether you want to hold a one off event or a regular weekly/monthly ‘PRACTICE FOR FREEDOM’ class, then start looking for a space/studio to teach out of.
- If you plan to hold a one off event, we recommend making the class ‘by donation’ (min $20), let us know the date/time/location of your event and we’ll promote it on our social media.
- If you would like to become a ‘Be Free Yoga Ambassador’ by committing to a regular weekly or monthly ‘Practice for Freedom’ yoga class, send us your bio, a picture of yourself and a link to your website, and we will set you up with an Ambassador profile on our website and promote your class/classes on our social media.
- Donate the funds from your classes to Project Futures or Free To Shine.